September 14, 2009

there is too much pepper on my paprikash

holy shit man people are getting married! i know these people!
thats like unexpectedly hitting a checkpoint, which makes you think dang,
i've distilled for some time now, and the riping process is constant...

"never run away from the time police!!
you will not survive"!!!!!
--->you gotta sing that real baroque

so that shoved me onto this rollercoaster during my meditation
and i was listening to the strokes
and plucking the guitar
made of glass
made me fantasize
via delorean
at the bar i'm playing a set
and that superb song
with the screams
make your face scrunch ambitiously
so my old rhetoric professor enters
and i dedicated it her into the mic
"professor H this song i built for you
just in case you walked in"
and everyone boos, madness
at that gorgonzola shit
and every lick thereafter
strung along a joke
half truth half ostrich in the dirt sing speak
"professor H, my secret's terminated
linda hamilton
golden lady
i'd like to go theeeeerrre"
then i chase my professor
out the bar but she drops a piece of paper
and i call her back
but she says keep it
and we are to go dancing at this spot
and on the linoleum
we may cripwalk or
go skanking
but instead i do the pop, pop, poppin'
and her robot is convincing
i get a C on the midterm

No comments: