December 02, 2005

Watch that first step....tzzzzt

Sometimes your life force be all accumulated into something fierce, like one of a crackhead in discovery of an aristocrat's money clip, with dead Jackson's face weaping willowed all over. But these shits happen upon you in public realms and when you get called out and poked in the blush face, salvation's in the shrugging of the shoulders like "happens yo, mind your shit." I loves this kinda full bread eccentricity. It's fleeting like many ups, but this spice should be harnessed man, kept under the control, full focused 20/20 kung fu. Never boogaloo in the shower with out tub grips because you crack your skull open and spike the water pink. Paaanow Paaaahhhhhnow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penguinaut, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on bonsai tree care when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bonsai tree care. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about bonsai tree care at the site above.