November 12, 2006

Fuggetaboutit

I now have control to validate my own prowess and sexuality, and it's not dependent on anyone else's approval. I now know that women all appreciate and adore different qualities. I know that many enjoy traditional qualities in men, ones that have perpetuated gender stereotypes and all the bullshit that goes along with it. Well, I am a sensitive male. I possess many many traditionally labeled feminine qualities. I am mistaken for homosexual by members of both genders. I am emotionally free so fuck all that other shit. I'm not saying fuck you to the girls that didn't get that about me because it's not their fault, kinda. But i'll say fuck you to the girls that did get that about me and thought that there was something wrong with me. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you very much. This feels great. Why did this take so long? WHY!!!!!???

In other news, the people of Fiji. Fijians, a food-loving society who enjoyed eating and believed that fleshy-looking bodies were attractive for both genders. In fact, when these people would get thinner, they would recieve a slice of bullshit pie. Now............in 1995 TV stations started to broadcast Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose place...and then 3 years later the Fijian women developed eating disorders because of harsh dieting and stupid american bullshit like that...Fuuuuuuuuuck you very much American TV, you guys fucked up something beautiful. This is sad.

No comments: