March 28, 2009

Oh Mohave!

The butterflies are back and they are RUNNING....AMUCK!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!! I'm so happy about this! Butterflies are super pretty, and they DO land on your nose to say hello and it DOES tickle and you DO get laugh attacks when you fall victim. They're everywhere today man. Kyoto's pretty excited about it too. How can anyone stay inside anymore? All i wanna do is play now. Playing is where it's at man.

This past week and a half I've been obsessing on some summer projects. I've been researching and beginning the schematics on a wind turbine for my place of stay. From what I've gathered, they're relatively low cost if you rummage through junkyards or the recycler. I feel that it's time to become more receptive to mana and address the duh in domestic energy solutions. The solution is what trendsetters are calling hygridding. Once the prototype is done, and if it's under or around $100, it only makes sense to share this formula. I'm sure more research needs to be done in regards to legality because PG&E and all those fucks aren't going to let this slide easily. But I think this is loads easier than long haul investments of photosynthetic styles. Wind is free and easy to play with.

But...there's also the efficiency in human energy. Why not human to mechanical to electric? How fresh would it be to have pedal powered anything? David Butcher has already tapped into this idea quite extensively. To rig a pedal-powered device, namely a stationary cycle attached to a motor, inverter, and etc., would be so boss because the obvious exercise benefits as well as the energy independence. Too much to say here.

The other project that I've been ready to tackle is a planter box but not just an ordinary one. I want to integrate a permaculture approach. This idea has been a brewin' since almost 5 years ago. Pesticide-free veggies? COMPLETE synergy? This would be ideal. If i could raise some peppers by July, that would own soo much. I would like to use mycelia some how but it's a little intimidating. Not sure how much influence they've got but I know it's powerful goodness for the soil. I've been using mycelia on myself for months now and it's promoted super breathing. Maybe it's worth a try.

Oh man. Oh man. I need to hit up the hedlands soon.

No comments: