October 15, 2005

Infinite wisdom in nature's poetry


My grandma-like sitter passed away yesterday. She was one of those extremely warm people with infinite love for humans. I remember when she accidentally ingested a dog jerky in jerky confusion. It fucking ruled. Anyhow, she was one of those individuals that I had doubtless trust in. She helped mold me into a docile creature, and for that she transcends. I looked outside and discovered a butterfly eagleing at some bold altitude. This is something that i've never seen before. It discoed all over the fucking place like it just got laid by some butterfly chicas. It was so obviously dicking around in the limitless. After a few, it fluttered up out of range and this was stunning. I believe it was her chi, stopping by to say "what up mutherfucker." My heart is warm and hope in beauty has once again been reaffirmed. Peace butterfly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DayDreamer said...

The true butterfly effect

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.