November 06, 2005

Fond of the Duet

drips emerge from an onyx spell to form companions,
seduced by the blink of perfect distortion,
we glow in modest harmony and oscillate in chaos
until tommorrow when we shall spin into a spiral

for the bench is our manifold,
our strings blossom into sunbeam swirls
and spirit fades into infinity.
we blend into silk for the caress of lonely ones

we lick the wrinkles and form plasma
as the petals conduct in autumn play
so whispers to the dots to embrace in subtle osmosis

tender is the press of two in pain
lips and eyelashes, neck and moles,
hair strands and finger combs,
lint, bellybuttons, bottles and corks

2 comments:

DayDreamer said...

Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Penguinaut, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on guide to bonsai tree, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about guide to bonsai tree.