August 04, 2005

how to eradicate a comfortable conversation

I went outside to yell at some kids yelling. They were successfully cock-blocking my daily fantasy meditation session. Before I could withold their breathing with my claws, I was intercepted by the only remotely un-cracked out neighbor. I took advantage and bummed a smoke. Then outta left field, way way left, she let out this monolyth of a fart, which inspired an addition to our english language. I dub it the...

Flutter Fart

Verb
Defonition: A cathartic and unpredictable release of methane, resembling the precise sound of a drumroll crecendo.
Used in a sentence: The hot chick next door rendered the continuation of a conversation impossible due to the severe comic
relief of her flutter fart, thus instantaneously metamorphing her into the unhot chick.
Synonyms: Drum fart, putter fart, audible and aromatic non sequitur, conversation cryptonite

The 2 highlights of this incident go as described.
1. When she farted, it prolonged for the longest 4 SECONDS of her life. For shame. We were both still as rocks when it occured. It was way to funny for an outburst, so I stood still with the "I dunno what your talking about" look on my face. I always thought this gender didn't know how to fart, like it was the only male art that put the gap between males and females.
She had some damn nerve.

2. After she farted, it went unsaid that I should remedy her completely destroyed self-esteem. I actually grew some horns out of my skull and took hold of the conversation. This task was difficult because her ass cheeks were proactive as fuck and at that she had the conch. But I took it back and prolonged the conversation as long as I could because I had the advantage. Fuck yeah this was the best. She couldn't hold eye contact and couldn't hang with my topics. I zero'd in on her pupils with great marksmanship and then remembered this thing called Karma and badaboom I left. Shibby!

2 comments:

Mags said...

"Her ass cheeks were proactive as fuck and at that she had the conch."

Fucking brilliant and hilarious. Cheers!

Ken said...

Just stumbled across you through Blog Clicker.
There is something disturbingly hilarious about you. Everyone here at work is now looking at me like I'm the one that's nuts.
Well, I guess I speak my thoughts aloud on occasion too.
PS, have you retaliated against the neighbor that initiated the visit fromt he fuzz?